Corona Safety Concept INTERSPORT Maria Alm & Ski School MARIA ALM
Application of the existing legal regulations – All details subject to change
The most important questions and answers
Which hygiene measures apply in the stores of INTERSPORT Maria Alm?
- Frequently used surfaces are continuously cleaned and disinfected by our cleaning staff
- Sanitary areas including taps and faucets are also disinfected and continuously cleaned.
- INTERSPORT Maria Alm provides sufficient soap & disinfectant in the sanitary areas
- Regular air conditioning of the business premises
- Rental equipment is carefully disinfected and cleaned after each use.
- Disinfection dispenser in the entrance and exit area
- Preferred payment with bank card or credit card
- Attention to social distancing
- Masks are mandatory in all stores of INTERSPORT Maria Alm
Can I rent ski equipment at INTERSPORT Maria Alm contact-free?
Book your ski equipment online now and pick up your equipment nearly contactless at our ski rental. Check in via Smartphone possible. There are security tapes & perspex divider discs at the ski check-out, to ensure the correct distance can be maintained
How does the ski rental work during the Corona time?
- In front of the store you will find information about our Corona measures
- Check-in via Smartphone possible
- Please wear mouth and nose protection when entering the stores
- Use disinfectant dispenser in the entrance area
- Hygiene station with disinfectant at check in
- Keep a distance when trying on shoes with our cardboard “Distance Cube”.
- Keep distance when fitting ski boots at the adjustment desk
- The ski handing out takes place with safety distance
What are the cancellation conditions for early departure and return of the rental equipment?
In case of an early return for specific reasons, we offer a substantial refund
Can I cancel online bookings?
Online bookings can be cancelled FREE OF CHARGE up to 48 hours before arrival.
What precautions and safety measures are taken by INTERSPORT Maria Alm staff?
- Regular cleaning of surfaces in common rooms
- Regular hand hygiene & disinfection
- Working with mask
- Mask obligation for customers in stores & depots also for the protection of our employees
- INTERSPORT Maria Alm encourages payment by card
What do I have to do in the ski depots of INTERSPORT Maria Alm?
- Keep a minimum distance of 1 meter
- One-way regulation in the ski depots
- Use hygiene stations with sanitizer
- Masks are mandatory in all ski depots
What is the current situation in Maria Alm and the Hochkönig ski area?
Skiing is an outdoor sport and healthy. At the moment, nothing stands in the way of opening the ski area. The safety concept applies for the cable cars. Therefore you are obliged to wear a mouth and nose protection in the ski bus, at the ticket offices, in the cable car area and of course in all means of transport (cable cars, chair lift etc…). For more information, visit hochkoenig.at or the Ski amadé website.
The Austrian Federal Economic Chamber provides detailed information on the current situation & behavior in the ski area & in the sporting goods trade: