Always a perfectly maintained bike: Our bike specialists offer you a perfect bike service. With a well-serviced bike it is simply more fun to be on tours, bike paths and trails. A badly maintained bike will only make your life difficult. Here at Bike Point INTERSPORT Maria Alm, we offer an all around service for your bike. Regardless of whether it is a misaligned gearshift, incorrect tire pressure or squeaking brakes: with our bike service we will bring your bike back into shape. It makes no difference whether you need a service for your city bike, mountain bike, e-bike, trekking bike or racing bike.
Perfectly Serviced when You Are on Bike Paths, Tours or Trails
Our service technicians are real experts on bike service. They all love bike sports and practise themselves and therefore know exactly what’s important.
Know how and technology
In our repair shop we exclusively work with the latest and best tools. We undergo further training and have the answer to every question.
Short waiting time
When you have arranged a service appointment you don’t have to wait for a long time to get back a serviced bike.
Qualified Service – Quick Help
Nothing is too complex for the staff in our workshops. Our team consists of experienced bike technicians, who know what they are doing.
High-technology e-bikes, complex sprung endure bikes or sensitive racing cycles – it doesn’t matter which kind of bike you bring to us, we can take any challenge. Servicing the brake system, shifting system or detailed servicing of the suspension fork and dampers – we have the right know-how.
TIP: All this Is Part of our Bike Service:
- Checking and adjusting the shifting system for top function
- Checking and adjusting the brake system – safety
- Checking all screws if the torque is right
- If necessary, checking the lighting system and reflectors
- Checking and, if necessary, tighten headset
- Checking tyre pressure, checking if the tyres are damaged
- Checking of the Bowden and cables if they’re damaged and, if necessary, replace them
- Checking the wheel’s concentricity and function
- Checking the chain incl. oiling it, or replacing it when it is run down
- Checking the function of the suspension fork and, if necessary, dampers